Make a joyful noise
Perform with our choir at Trinity United Church. Call Sheryl at 717-877-3660
Be a greeter/usher/reader
The sign up sheet is in the back of the church.
Behind the scenes
Join our technical, grounds or kitchen crews. Just call 717-647-9668. If no one answers, please leave a message.
By 1956, the congregation had raised enough money to begin work again. On November 11,1956, Trinity Evangelical Reformed Church was dedicated and its house of worship finally completed. It became known by its current name, Trinity United Church of Christ in 1957.